The Sunday List started as a good intention, but once again, life happened. Things got busy. I didn't make another post. But you can best believe that I still continue my weekly pursuit of random good finds. So I shall leave this here.
1. The Christmas Season is finally wrapping up, but in the spirit of good cheer and kindness, this story continues to touch my heart. Cliff notes: an anonymous donor gave $10,000 in $100 bills to a church to distribute to the congregants with the stipulation that they must use that money to bless someone else in some way. Uhm, hello true meaning of Christmas. The stories are inspiring and creative and beautiful. Trust me, just read it for yourself.
2. I've always known that I am a full-on introvert, but I've been investing a bit of time exploring this topic lately to see what this really means. It's always been something I'm a little bit sensitive about because I admire the boldness and confidence of extroverts. In my research, I came across this TEDTalk by Susan Cain and it was so inspiring! Also, just for the kicks and giggles, a fun little article about how introverts are basically cats.
3. This cold weather has me majorly dreaming of all the cozy things. Mainly this sweater coat. And on a slightly unrelated note, I got these beauties for Christmas this year and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear them every. single. day.
4. I've been battling my skin lately. These homemade face masks seem so dreamy and nourishing, especially with all this harsh cold weather. The one for dry skin would be a great pick-me-up.
5. I worked really hard at setting aside all the tips I earned at work this year so I could save for a nice little treat. I'm really looking forward to finally (!!!) purchasing this turntable and speaker set. My goal is to have a really refined and incredible vinyl collection, so I'll definitely be adding this one, this one, and this one to my collection. You can see my entire vinyl wishlist so far here.
Happy New Year's Eve, friends!